Good to know
For your children: Outdoor playground next to the hotel
• In the morning breakfast buffet with products from the local area
• You find the famous “Bircher Müsli”, our homemade nut butter, fitness bread without carbohydrates and refreshing smoothies, that every guest can prepare themselves
• In the evening, a 4 course meal with salad buffet
• Once per week “Gala Dinner”: eat like a king with good wine from our wine list
• Once per week “Tyrolean evening”
• In-house pizzeria: Each guest can put together his own pizza and select and create everything from dough to topping
• Parking area outside the hotel
• Bus stop 190 m in front of the hotel
• Direct access to the cross-country ski trail next to the hotel
• Central position for known hotspots: 11 km to Lake Braies, 5 km to Prato Piazza, 31 km to Ski Area Plan de Corones, 24 km to Skiresort 3 Zinnen Dolomites
Wellness: Free use of our Finnish sauna and relax area
Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi access everywhere in the hotel
• Storage room for Skis in the winter and bikes in the summer.
• Free bicycle hire
• Free shuttle service in winter and summer
• In the summer: guided hikes, bike tours, culinary trips and musical events in cooperation with the Tourism Association.
• In winter: guided snowshoe hikes, torchlight hikes, culinary tours and musical events in cooperation with the Tourism Association.
• ONLY during winter: “Holidaypass” – free public transportation in South Tyrol
Deposit (securing your reservation)
To confirm your reservation, please transfer a deposit of 100.00 Euro per each room booked.
Arrival & Departure
Your room will be ready for you as of 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival.
We kindly ask that you vacate your room by 10:00 am on the day of your departure.
Please let us know by phone, should you arrive after 6:00 pm.
We accept cash payments up to the amount of € 2,999.00; payments exceeding this amount must be made by bank transfer, credit card (VISA) or bankomat card. Please remit the hotel bill one day prior to your departure.
The reservation only becomes effective with our written confirmation and payment of the deposit.
Smoking is not permitted in the entire complex. Please smoke on the balcony or outside.
Free parking at the Hotel Brückele for your vehicle.
Pets: On request you are free to bring your pets with you.
All day from 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Free Transfer to the lake Braies
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
All prices quoted in Euro and apply per person and night in a double room. Half-board is included with a breakfast buffet in the morning and a four course dinner in the evening. Lodging, bed linen, heating, hot water, electricity, final cleaning, and all fees and taxes with the exception of visitor’s tax are included.
In accordance with the general terms and conditions pursuant to Article 1382 Civil Code for cancellations of hotel reservations and travel:
• Up to 30 days before date of arrival: free of charge.
• Up to 15 days before date of arrival: 40% of all nights.
• Up to 8 days before date of arrival: 60% of all nights.
• Late (less than 8 days prior to arrival date) or non-existent cancellation will be charged 80% of the total amount).
The deposit will be kept if you cancel.
Discounts and Surcharges
(when staying in the parents’ room)
children up to age 3: – 100 %
children up to age 6: – 50 %
children up to age 13: – 20 %
Children’s cot: on request
Discount for the 3rd person in a double room: – 10 %
Discount for the 4rd person in a double room: – 25 %
Single room supplement: € 20,- per day
Pets (without food) on request
On the 1st of January, 2014, visitor’s tax was introduced in South Tyrol (Accommodation Levy of Municipality, LG No. 9, dated 16 May, 2012). The revenue is invested in the construction and maintenance of infrastructures and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events. Included is the FREE use of the mobility (buses and ski buses) ONLY in WINTER.
The visitor’s tax amounts to € 1.90 per person (ages 14 and up) per day.